The High Point Market Authority (HPMA) is once again teaming up with Esteem Media to bring their blogger tour back to High Point Market in person this fall. After a three-market hiatus due to the ongoing pandemic, fall market, taking place Oct. 16-20, will host a rebranded tour, the Design Influencers Tour, on Sunday, Oct. 17, and Monday, Oct. 18.
Previously hosted as the Design Bloggers Tour for nine markets, the High Point Market Design Influencers Tour program will bring ten leading design bloggers to High Point Market for a two-day tour of sponsoring showrooms. Participating bloggers will visit each sponsor for an up-close look at the exhibitor’s company, showroom, and products during a 45-minute presentation and tour, after which they will then feature and discuss their inspiring finds on their individual blogs and social media accounts.
The bloggers selected for this tour include:
- Bari Ackerman, barijdesigns.com/blogs/bloomwild
- Tiffany Cassidy, www.lagnappe.com/blog
- Liz Elliott, www.francandeli.com
- Dee Frazier, dkorhome.com/interior-design-blog-home-decor-inspiration
- Matt French, frenchandfrenchinteriors.com/blog
- Laura Hamburg, willowstreetinteriors.com/willow-street-at-home
- Chloe Mackintosh, boxwoodavenue.com/blog
- Jewel Marlowe, jeweledinteriors.com/blog
- Samantha Regan, www.shiningondesign.com
- Karen Wolf, kbwinteriors.com/blog
Moving forward into 2022, the Design Influencers Tour plans to diversify its team mix to include both design bloggers and design-focused social media influencers.
“Design influencers are usually design practitioners; something that makes influencer marketing so powerful and reliable for luxury home furnishings marketers,” says Adam Japko, founder of Esteem Media and the Design Influencers Conference. “Subsequently, High Point Market becomes the ultimate destination to watch the power of their influence at work. Guiding groups of savvy influencers to visit showrooms, develop brand relationships, create authoritative content, learn, and build their own authority is an inspiring experience creating meaningful outcomes. After nine market tours, this three-market pandemic-driven hiatus has made us restlessly eager to get moving again. This return tour, under an appropriately new namesake, sets up as a joyous revival of one of the most exciting weeks for Esteem Media and all the tour participants.”
Tom conley, president and CEO of the HPMA adds, “The return of this program, along with our other in-person programming for Fall Market, is tremendously exciting. The two-day tour connects leading home furnishings brands to new audiences and introduces design aficionados to better understand the range and capabilities of our great sponsored exhibitors.”
Additional information about the Design Influencers Tour, team members, and sponsors can be found at http://www.highpointmarket.org/products-and-trends/design-influencers-tour. During and after market, follow the tour on social media by following the #designinfluencerstour hashtag.
Sponsors participating in the fall 2021 tour include:
- AREA by Edwards Fields, www.edwardfields.com
- Cisco Home, ciscohome.net
- Crypton Home Fabric, www.crypton.com
- Hooker Furniture, www.hookerfurniture.com
- Hubbardton Forge, www.hubbardtonforge.com
- Innovation Living, www.innovationliving.com
- Jaipur Living, www.jaipurliving.com
- Lloyd Flanders, www.lloydflanders.com
- Rowe Furniture, www.rowefurniture.com
- Sherrill Furniture, www.sherrillfurniture.com
- Shifman Mattress, shifmanmattresses.com
- Stickley, www.stickley.com
- Universal Furniture, www.universalfurniture.com